No announcement yet.

ultra4 AOAA Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How selfish can you fucking be? Look in the fucking mirror you asshole and get your life together. And I don't mean the fake life you tell people on Facebook/Instagram. No one gives a fuck how much Kat and you love each other and no one gives a fuck that you raced a 4600 car in California. You don't need to tell everyone every 5 minutes.

You know what people would respect a lot more? If you got your act together, decided you actually wanted to hold a job instead of being fired every 6 months, built a career, and raised a child. That is called being a responsible adult and something you should be proud of. You literally have the rest of your life to race. But guess what, that baby is coming whether you like it or not. Knock off the YOLO and "prove people" wrong bullshit and better your situation. No one said you had to give up racing, but you got yourself into this and you seem to be doing everything in your power to make the worst possible decisions for you, Kat, and that baby. Your whole existence in the last 8 months has to be the most irresponsible thing I have seen in my entire life.

The problem is, you will just see me and the others who posted in here as being haters and stomping on your dreams because that's what you tell yourself to sleep at night. And most likely, your parents will bail you out. Again. The reality is when that baby comes into the world, your dreams come to a screeching halt for a little while because NOTHING else should matter but that baby. Baby food or Fox shocks...take your pick. Oh wait you don't have a job to buy either one. So instead of raising that child you will just post on Facebook/IG about how much you love your Gal and she's the best mom ever while you are out "racing." Or the classic "I know I'm a pain in the ass but she puts up with my shit so I love her" posts. Go ahead, prove me wrong...

YOUR life is no longer YOUR life. Take some responsibility and grow the fuck up. I know you wont get it so I don't know why I even wasted my time typing this. But at least I can say I probably have spoken for most people who know you.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Hey Geodey: Just wanted to say your carousel dish isn't that that good.

Comment

bump
        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Our gang will be rolling in Thursday night at some point in Le Chateau.
          Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

just booked our hotel room the other day. finally a true east coast race returns!
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Is the race on Friday or Saturday? It has both days listed. My hope is that qualifying is Friday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                Is the race on Friday or Saturday? It has both days listed. My hope is that qualifying is Friday

Qualifying is always Friday, racing is Saturday. No schedule set yet, but thats how it always is and has been, so I'd bet on that. The only exception was the Badlands race, but they raced that late afternoon so they qual'd and raced on the same day (Saturday).
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  Qualifying is always Friday, racing is Saturday. No schedule set yet, but thats how it always is and has been, so I'd bet on that. The only exception was the Badlands race, but they raced that late afternoon so they qual'd and raced on the same day (Saturday).
                  Awesome, that was my thought. I might try to take off work Saturday and sneak on down there but we'll see

I drive a Datsun

Comment

Awesome, that was my thought. I might try to take off work Saturday and sneak on down there but we'll see

You defintley need to come !
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                      just booked our hotel room the other day. finally a true east coast race returns!
                      whats the closets hotel you guys found? im trying to avoid the b&bs although there alot closer.

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
                        whats the closets hotel you guys found? im trying to avoid the b&bs although there alot closer.
                        we did the country inn in frackville - its a bit further but we've stayed there before during line mtn races and it wasn't too bad
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Plus it puts us right on the highway for when we wake up and head out on Sunday
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Is anyone camping or is that a no no

I drive a Datsun

Comment

Last I knew they had camping.
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

the hack shack boys are i believe
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                                X