Forum/build thread/write up image links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum/build thread/write up image links

In case some of you haven't noticed, Photobucket is rolling out essentially what amounts to internet ransom this week. From now on unless you pay them $400 a year every year, every single image linked from photobucket will now be broken and unviewable on the forum (and all locations). All remote linking will be barred.

This happened without warning and will be affecting all accounts, paid and free. Just giving everyone a heads up so they can go on their Photobucket and download their images to their hard drive, and have the option of putting them somewhere else, I know I will be, and re-linking my builds.

Example of what you will see instead of your images on the forum:

Either way I would suggest doing this, as I'd bet Photobucket's days are numbered after this move, the internet is losing its mind over it. Rightfully so
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

That is fucked up.
    97 XJ.

Comment

That's shitty of them. Looks like any forum use is now just gone
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
        That's shitty of them. Looks like any forum use is now just gone
        Unless people relink their shit in those forums, searching for any type of info on pirate or ar15.com is going to be completely worthless. It's crazy that this happened. Photobucket may as well just close their doors.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

L8R Photobucket. I'm curious to see how long this will last or when they realize they've done fucked up.
          Last edited by Pedro; 07-03-2017, 09:55 PM.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

f you photobucket

Comment

Working...
            X