No announcement yet.

Would you wheel/drive this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like axle shafts, paint can be changed.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      Yeah I just don't see how the 4 banger/auto combo would be a desired option
      For me... I want an auto for wheelin and so the wife can drive it.

The 4cyl because it's cheaper, ill most likely break less shit, just as reliable as 4.0, and a ls swap may become more necessary although the breaking shit might come to fruition.

Fwiw if it was a 4.0 I'd be interested init too.
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
        But different isn't bad. Just because it doesn't meet your social norm doesn't mean it's bad.

I get what you are saying though... don't buy it because it's pink(usually not normally a man's color) therefore buying it because its against a social norm.

Buy it because it is a good price/has the options wanted/ condition.

btw... apparently he doesn't want to sell any cars... hasn't answered the phone yet.
        your 2nd half of this post cancels out the first half, and as you stated, is what I meant. social norm? what is this, MTV News? Is that your non-binary gender neutral TJ?

"Different to be different" instead of something based in actual desirable form or quality, is stupid. If you want an oddly shaded pinkish purple TJ with a 4 banger though, thats on you

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

seems justified you should do it
          Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            your 2nd half of this post cancels out the first half, and as you stated, is what I meant. social norm? what is this, MTV News? Is that your non-binary gender neutral TJ?

"Different to be different" instead of something based in actual desirable form or quality, is stupid. If you want an oddly shaded pinkish purple TJ with a 4 banger though, thats on you

If I bought a bad ass mustang it would sure as shit be a manual but that doesn't mean you cant buy an automatic and your automatic car is a pussy...

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
            seems justified you should do it
            lol. i think hes got the new years blues or is having health issues. never answers the phone or is at the shop.
            Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 01-04-2017, 07:38 AM.
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
              If I bought a bad ass mustang it would sure as shit be a manual but that doesn't mean you cant buy an automatic and your automatic car is a pussy...

I dont see how this has anything to do with what I am saying...... I didnt seek to buy what I bought "just to be different"
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

4cyl auto tjs have 4.56s I believe. My ex had one and even stock it was the slowest thing I have ever driven in my life
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  4cyl auto tjs have 4.56s I believe. My ex had one and even stock it was the slowest thing I have ever driven in my life
                  You should drive a 6spd JKU with 3.21s.....jeep should even put a warning in them that they will unsafely be able to merge onto highways, even with almost 300hp.
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

The auto 3.8s were even worse. Weren't the 3.21s an option as well as 3.48s or something like that
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                      The auto 3.8s were even worse. Weren't the 3.21s an option as well as 3.48s or something like that
                      3.21 is the stock gearing for a JK. Tow package ones and willys wheelers come with a 3.73, and rubicons come with 3.73 also with the option of 4.10.
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        3.21 is the stock gearing for a JK. Tow package ones and willys wheelers come with a 3.73, and rubicons come with 3.73 also with the option of 4.10.
                        Ah right. The 4.10s weren't bad on 35s in an auto rubicon
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

fire island ferry shuttle, three snaps in a Z formation and hop in sugar!
                          '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                          '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                          '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                          '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Originally posted by Metrohick View Post
                            fire island ferry shuttle, three snaps in a Z formation and hop in sugar!
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I mean, I already drive a ZJ, so it couldn't get much worse...
                              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                              MK2 Jetta > M3
                              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
                                I mean, I already drive a ZJ, so it couldn't get much worse...
                                fair assessment
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X