• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome!
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Greetings, all! Phoxxanator here, from Groton, CT, with a little '74 VW Baja and big tires.

My car in the snow:

Ghost Crab on beach:

Am I seeing things?

Comment

• Do you have Baja Claws on it, cause not only will you look like a crab, but you'll walk like one too.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• 2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• hahaha, no, but it already does that going up a hill in fresh snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              Do you have Baja Claws on it, cause not only will you look like a crab, but you'll walk like one too.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• I'm pretty lame, this is the best I could think of for ridiculousness:

http://youtu.be/3GWJC7tlYck [Norm McDonald - Conan Moth Joke]

I'm Joe, pleased to meet you all!

Comment

• had to see what the mall crawling was all about!

hey guys my name is Grady and im from clinton ct, i drive a 97 wrangler lifted 6 inches, locked on 36 iroks.

im looking forward to meeting and wheeling with a new crowd, and some new terrain
                  Attached Files
                  98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
                  98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

• I just want to start out on the right foot by thoroughly convincing everyone on how great the Dana 35 axle is in comparison to its lessers, such as the 8.8, d44, d66 and other wontons. Has any one broken their D35? I think D35's are a even better and easier swap than a 8.8. The 8.8 is not really that much stronger stock either and both have the ability to have disc brakes. I even think that the D35 is stronger or as strong as the Dana 44 that is why they stopped putting in the XJ tow packages.

this is simple to prove by showing you vehicles such as theses running the proven ans trusty worthy D35

stompjrkz400

94 yj
                    upgrades
                    first replaced that terrible d35
                    then replaced all jeep parts

Comment

• Originally posted by stompjrkz400 View Post
                      I just want to start out on the right foot by thoroughly convincing everyone on how great the Dana 35 axle is in comparison to its lessers, such as the 8.8, d44, d66 and other wontons. Has any one broken their D35? I think D35's are a even better and easier swap than a 8.8. The 8.8 is not really that much stronger stock either and both have the ability to have disc brakes. I even think that the D35 is stronger or as strong as the Dana 44 that is why they stopped putting in the XJ tow packages.

this is simple to prove by showing you vehicles such as theses running the proven ans trusty worthy D35

stompjrkz400

94 yj
                      upgrades
                      IN NEED OF A d35, then locker, and 40" tires!
                      then replaced all jeep parts

I couldn't have said it better myself! My D35, once trussed, has been the best thing I have ever had in any of my jeeps. It can even handle wheeling in SoCal, where as everyone knows, is the ONLY proving grounds for ANY "real" wheeler.
                      Save lives; Please keep your Jeep stock

Comment

• Have you signed up here before? I know Ive seen those rigs before
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• ha there not my rigs, i wouldnt drive thoses pos's, there just a few i got off jeep forum, heres mine

Comment

• 98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
                            98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

• There is so much win and so much fail occurring in the last 5 posts that I think my head is going to explode.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• hahahah tell me about it. Welcome to the shit show man! now post some pics of what youve been doing as of late to the blue beast
                                -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                                https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                                I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                                -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Working...
                                X